Watch the transformation of an MCR - our mid-century ranch

Watch the transformation of an MCR - our mid-century ranch
Built in 1957 as the model home for the development. 1796 sqft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thank You All For Checking Out the Site


Hey everyone I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has checked out the blog and subscribed to get email updates. We are in the process of shutting down our house in NC - K arrives tonight [hooray] - and will get to the new joint permanently at the end of the week.

I wanted to say a special thanks to the people checking in from overseas as well - Berlin and Kassel in Germany, Hellegom in the Netherlands, and Zagreb in Croatia. But a general thanks to everyone.

I hope to include aspects of our new life in a new city as things develop. Some of you may remember The Weekly Walker days of my original blog a long time ago. I may bring up some facets of that blog but at the moment I hoping to keep it about the new house and then expand to the new city.

Talk to you all soon
C

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys...would you FB e-mail your complete mailing address and I'll do the same for our new one.

    Thanks,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete