Watch the transformation of an MCR - our mid-century ranch

Watch the transformation of an MCR - our mid-century ranch
Built in 1957 as the model home for the development. 1796 sqft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sconces and Austin, TX


Here are the new sconces for the bedroom. I am sure you are tired of seeing pictures of our bed / headboard. The summer doldrums have descended somewhat so work on the house - and on everything - has slowed to a crawl. So I am sorry I haven't had an update sooner. I will try and get back on the horse and tackle more projects sooner.
But for now you can check out the new sconces. I was hoping to have some rad art over the bed but that will come eventually.














Jerome is an enthusiastic supporter of the sconces. And he loves the sconce spotlight - vain little bugger that he is.




Some photos from South Austin:



Ok, I know houses are pricey in Austin. But this little guy is 934 sq ft and prices in at about $400k.


Don't believe me? Check it out here:





The South Congress Cafe where we had a yummy brunch.















There were a bunch of food vans on S Congress where we had brunch. This one is K's favorite.















We strolled through the neighborhood and found this cool pad. It is for sale I believe if anyone wants to pick it up for $1 million +.

























View of downtown and the capital across the river - looking north.

No comments:

Post a Comment